View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by joyce888 View Post
Yes I make list for just about everything EXCEPT quilting. I only make a list for quilting when I'm needing supplies or take swatches with me when I'm trying to match fabric.
I have three notebooks; one for groceries, one for me and one for my mother (96 in a few weeks). I start when I get up in the morning (around 5:00 AM), check the computer, do that stuff for the day, and get my notebook out and write down what I have to do during the day, who may be coming over, what has to be done, what I have to get, what I am going to fix for dinner, who to call. Then I have a NEON highlighter and cross each one as the day progresses. Then I sit down and sew. So far I put three ice cubes in each of my two orchid plants , have to remember that. Not only does it keep me from forgetting what I have to do, it gives me great satisfaction of what I have accomplished during the day. Sometimes I even go to the next day and start planning tomorrow - I even write down "Give Bess her heartworm pill". It keeps my head working and I need all the help I can get. Oh yes, I do have a quilting notebook for things I need when I get to JoAnn's or Hancock's. Change the calendars, gals, I have that written down, too!!!!!! Happy October! Edie