Old 10-01-2012, 06:46 AM
Pam H

Busy times for me. I flew to Texas last monday. We hired 2 men and a truck to pack our stuff and load into the rental truck. We were hoping to sign our closing papers on thurs or friday but that didn't happen. Hubby drove the truck and I drove our car. It was not fun. I did find a couple of things to help keep away the negative thoughts. Christian music, when I could find it on the radio, was/is very uplifting. The other things was the beautiful fall leaves. Oh my, I feel bad for the people in the south who don't get to experience this colorful change of the season. I am almost looking forward to my drive this afternoon. The final leg of my 1500 mile journey. We will sign the closing papers some time today. I was fearful that it might not happen when the buyer had emergency quadruple bypass surgery a week ago.
I am not going to win for Sept. I was down 6 lbs at 1 point but traveling is not good for me and I am not near a scale to find out what the actual damage was. My sister started a new diet that I am considering. You cut out all sugars and grains. It makes your body burn fat instead of sugar. After a while you start adding things back in and see how they affect you. She has not had a migraine in the 3 weeks she has been on it. I am willing to try it if it could take away my migraines.
Time to sign on to the October thread. Good luck, everyone!