View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:20 AM
urgodschild2

this is my second boom and I like having the long time to do the blocks. It has allowed me to plan when to do the blocks around my like and the various trips that I am making. For example: When I went to NH, I knew that I would be able to use my friends sewing machine so I took some blocks with me but come Nov. I am going to visit my daughter again in Melbourne, Australia and I won't be able to sew at all the month I am down there. So I had to schedule making my blocks in around those activities. I am sure that other people may have things going on in their lives too and have to schedule in when they can make their blocks. I am not worried at all and will just relax and enjoy the process. Today I am going to make 7 blocks. The 8th block I am not happy with the fabric I selected and the 9th one (from Linda58) I have to go buy some more material. A note to LInda......I loved the Christmas fabric and I am making two blocks for you. One is done but the other I did not have enough of the accent material and that is why I am going to go to the fabric store to match it up. And Tammy....I didn't have enough of the turquoise I wanted to use and went with another one and just hate it so I will also get some other material to go with yours.

I am going to visit my sister in the middle of the month in Las Vegas. She tells me that she has 3 boxes of material that she is going to give me. LOL I want to drive up today and get them. LOL. But I will wait. I can take the gobus for $75 dollars round trip where gas will cost me about 120. So will save the money and let someone else drive me.
I can take my Kindle and read both ways.

Well off to sew my blocks. Patterns are selected and they are all cut out. (can you hear my machine buzzing?)