View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:34 AM
EmiliasNana

Originally Posted by copycat View Post
You did a fabulous job! I like the quilting design you mentioned by Glorianne Cubbage. I am new to free motion quilting and have done some small animal quilts for charity. My goal is to make a Fall quilt ...one day. I would like to purchase the continuous pumpkin and vine pattern you used.

Will you please let me know where you bought the pattern? I would like to try following a design on paper. Thank you
Thank you for your kind comments. The patterns were printed in 2007 but I found them on the Martingale and Co. web site. It is: http://www.shopmartingale.com/?subca...roducts.search
There are 20 patterns (2 patterns per sheet that overlay on top of one another for 40 total) that measure approximately 18" x 24". I did each overlay in a different color. The pumpkins in a variegated orange and the vine in a variegated green. The quilt was a tad bigger so by the time I did 6 full patterns, I was comfortable enough to just do fill in stitches between of my own vines and leaves. Because the fabric was so "busy" you can't even tell, which is why I thought it was a good first project LOL