View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:42 AM
marytoddliz

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
I am going to visit my sister in the middle of the month in Las Vegas. She tells me that she has 3 boxes of material that she is going to give me. LOL I want to drive up today and get them. LOL. But I will wait. I can take the gobus for $75 dollars round trip where gas will cost me about 120. So will save the money and let someone else drive me. I can take my Kindle and read both ways.
Barb, If that Bus stops here, please pick me up! I love going to Vegas, but not for the reasons most go, my very best friend from forever lives there, and we have so much fun just sitting in her living room chatting and laughing! It is the best vacation for me. And they have a fantastic Run there, I love running when there is no humidity.

I am actually working on blocks today, got an early quick run in. Life is often times very ironic, I am going to Washington on October 12th, and my husband got a job that starts October 15th in OC Laguna Niguel, but his job will last 3 weeks so I will miss the first week being his helper, but when I get home I will head straight to his job site until two days before the Marathon, then zip up to Fresno to my Sons for 4 days... gotta lot of traveling on my plate in the next few weeks!

And just to clear the air, I love the Boom swaps, they are the best! April is amazing and we all love her. This has no reflection on her at all. The reality of it is we are all women, (ok mostly, I haven't swapped with a man yet) and we will never all have the same opinion, Which is precisly why I SWAP. I want the variety of your imput into my quilts. I have met some of the most amazing friends here. So forgive me if I have offended any one, I am at times a little to quick to say what frustrates me. But I am really over it!

As far as the Bee Fabric I sent out I think I am just totally amazed that all most all of the other fabric has come back, it is more of a surprise element that out of two groups of Women randomly set out fabric.

Then I got to thinking why. I am sure everyone has Christmas fabric in their stash but maybe not as many have something that matches the fabric with the apples and bees. So again forgive me for jumping so fast to open my mouth in a somewhat critical way, it was not intended to sound so whiney...

Marybeth, The Running Quilter~ my new tag line!