Old 10-01-2012, 10:02 AM
mmac71

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sligman View Post
I have recently moved from this huge military house where I had tons of rooms to spread out my quilts on the floor to bast them and tape down the backing and all that goes along with it now were retired and live in a really tiny apartment and have no room in any hardwood floor room and the biggest room i have is the living room and its carpet and thats if i move somethings out of the way ill have maybe enough room to do a full size quilt so is it ok or am I crazy to use duct tape to tape down the backing of my quilt cause i know we normally use making tape for this but i honestly dont think it will stick and i have 4 quilts im working on right now not including my stuff and the small projects i got goin on also. SO do yall think that will work or will it mess up the carpets or any suggestions for doin it ive spent all this money in these quilts and time with a bad back i dont want to not get to finish them. and my family is lookin forward to them badly. PLEASE HELP thanks
I use large quilt pins, but I do not close them while it it still on the floor!

Thank you and your whole family for your many years of service! It is not only that man or woman actually in uniform that serves but those holding the homefront together! Thanks Marie