View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:27 PM
SheriR

My mail was filled with surprised today. I received blocks from ThemamaHauser and urgodschild2. Ladies I LOVE them both. The greys you each picked are so pretty and compliment the other colors beautifully. Thank you so much! I also received a block from quiltingmommy(side swap) and her F8 to put in my file for it's turn at growing up! She did the most fun circles. LOVE it!!

I actually completed three blocks today and they are packaged and ready for the PO. I hope you like them. I admitted earlier I was stumped. Those ladybugs on black TwinRiversFarm sent had me in a BoomBlock BLOCK.... TheMamaHauser, you're pink/tan Batik is on it's way home too. I tried to fussy cut the colors to blend into the block I made. I like it, but the color I added is really close to your pink and REALLY blends. I hope you like it anyway. Let's see...who else... Elisabrat. Your bumble bee's also had me thinking. But I'm pleased with it too. I posted them all in my ProfileFolder. Only look, girls, if you are to curious to wait for your PO.

Funny thing, I actually bought at least two FatQuarters per F8 and on these three blocks I ended up using my stash instead... Don't worry, don't worry...those FQ's are in the box with their friends waiting to audition for my next set of baby blocks.

Oh sorry these pics are HUGE... I need to remember to size them SMALL...
Attached Thumbnails r12-urgodschild2.jpg   r13-abbysmom.jpg   r11-quiltingmommy.jpg