Old 10-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Anastasia

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
story of the day...YES YOU WILL LOVE THIS !!!!!

we have named her SABLE.
her coloring is that of a beautiful sable coat.
Awww cute. I am also a rescuer of stray orphan kitties. A couple winters ago there was some little kittens living in my neighbor's hoarded garage. One liked to come play in my yard, mom saw, thought it was so cute and wanted it. So I set about attempting to catch all 4 kitties and the mom. Well I succeeded in catching one ADORABLE boy (whom I still miss) and the black fuzzy one my mom fell in love with. MANNNNN she was NOT happy. She hissed and spat and whirled and luckily I'm smart enough to pull trapped animals out with gloves, cause she bit the glove finger really freaking hard and held on for dear life, then pooped all over.. So I gave her a bath and she looked like a drowned rat. It took her a good 3 weeks to get her to stop attacking and hissing whenever you'd try to get her out of the large kennel I kept her in (didn't want her getting lost in my house, I learned after the first one got himself stuck in my wall!!!) but now she is the super most sweetest kitty ever. So pretty. Likes to come out of nowhere and throw herself into your lap for pettings.

Well sadly I had to give up the other baby cat when I nearly lost my house. I still miss him tremendously. Such a good kitty and so cute. *sniffle* but last 4th of July my brother kidnapped me a siamese mix from a farm.. it was about 4 weeks old.. He's now a 20lb MOOSE. I think he's part puma. And then this june or july, one of his friends found a baby kitten about 3 weeks old under their porch, no mama (later found some dead siblings and one live one), so now I have her here too.

Last edited by Anastasia; 10-01-2012 at 03:06 PM.