Old 10-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Elisabrat

Marybeth, oh such a hard choice.. spiders or cats.. let me think on that for a nano second.. cats please! I am excited about trading too and when did you get my Henry cat to take photos for you? they could be brother and sister cats. He is a pretty cool love bug cat. When I go to bed he zooms into the room gets there before me and rolls into my arms for his evening pet and snooze. Henry time.. I swear he can be anywhere in the house but I go to bed and zoom zoom zoom and surely that is not me.

I am so happy to hear the excitement here. fun city. BLAZE? sounds like a hot guy from one of those romance novels.. and the room went silent, her mouth went dry as he entered the cabin. HE slowly unbuttoned his shirt, his skin glistening from a hard days work, the muscles standing out like.. yeah that is Blaze. You cant kid me, patron saint of animals.. he is a heart stealer is what he is. Same with the other one, trouble in the making, women will drop at their feet, forgive them anything.. those eyes.. ok ok.. I also wanted a name you couldnt shorten. My first son is Derek. I never heard it thought it was great. Then watched tv in the hospital the morning after he was born. There is this football player on big big boy named.. derek. sigh. and I brought him home and everyone started calling him BIG D. ok so much for not shortening the name. D doesnt mind it , momma does. lol.. and my daughter, named her Genavieve with the full intent of calling her that only when she was in trouble.. Gena was what she grew up with NOW she says no one calls me that mom its GENAVIEVE please.. I said I am mom your Gena kiddo until I am mad then your in big time trouble. That is your yelling name. lol funny how names seem so important. I wonder do they help shape you because of them? thoughts..