View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Elisabrat

Marybeth perhaps dry cleaning? a soak in a bathtub with something gentle to wash it, no major aggetation? spell check ladies. Good question and will wait for an answer .. I tried a woolight soak with an old wool felt rug I had purchased,. disaster in the making. I ruined it. an antique no less, squirrels acorns big too like three feet and i killed it big time. Red permanetly everywhere on it. I was soo stupid. Never again.

I have never been to vegas. I went to Reno once, so pretty at nighttime.. then you wake up and it was not what I had expected. After that we went to Tahoe and that was pretty enough. Gambling not so much fun but going for friends or fabric that sounds like lots of fun. April well chastisted.. got the message loud and clear. Won't happen again.

bck to fun, today I was gone all day and all I thought about was getting back here to sewing.. tired now but its high on the agenda for tomorrow. heck with cleaning. I will finish a wall hanging and a block that is the goal. Stanford was an ok visit.. don't have to go back til November which is wonderful and for the transplant clinic I got the clear for six months which is a big TADA moment. I loved that news. now to get in that other transplant listing.. news will be out Today yes or no.. crossing fingers..