View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Elisabrat

OMg that is such a cute lovebug. or the kids used to call them punch buggies you got to punch someone in the arm if ou saw it first.. oh ok who started that one??? that will be a very cute lively happy quilt. The colors are so sweet together.

anastasia I have NEVER cut a block wrong ever.. especially thinking it was set at 12.5 and slice whip tda oh how come it doesnt look square.. oh crud 12.25 nice neat side all way too short. That is such a bummer! glad you found a fix. That block your whipping up right now (ha I had a sneak peak) is super pretty and absolutely the perfect block for that fabric. that didnt speak to you honey it came right out and smacked you on the rear end and said make me and .. well it is perfect. check out Yosemitesa's postings she is doing a Dr. Seuss quilt in Diamonds and today posted about 10 new blocks she has received what a fun quilt that will be also. Reds, blues yellows all go magically together too..

well better get some rest long day ahead of me.Quilting today! yeah!!! I miss it when I have to take a day off from it.