Old 10-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Cindy60545

I know whom ever got mine didn't get much info. So, I'll start the answer session. I've been quilting since @ 2003. I'm retired & now have my own studio where I sew & quilt on my longarm. I've not been longarming long, so don't have a lot of stencils yet. I don't have a computer on the longarm, nor have I used a pantograph, everything I do is freehand. I don't have one particular color way that I use, I pretty much like them all. I like the traditional blocks, but I like to be creative in the way I present them in a quilt, or in a different color combination that makes it unique. I love dolphins, hence the name of my business is Dolphin Quilting. I live in Texas & enjoy incorporating that into my quilts from time to time. I love the tropics, so I love working with batiks or doing tropical patterns. I used to sail sailboats all the time & still have those around the house. I have 2 poodles that I call my shadows, as they follow me everywhere!

I think this will give some of the rest of you ideas to post for your Secret Santa to go by.