Old 10-02-2012, 04:59 AM
Letty

Originally Posted by Ann63 View Post
I never seem to get a of lot sewing done with a group because I like to talk too much. It's awkard for me to be with others and not talk. I do my best sewing when I am alone and can concentrate on what I am sewing. Even when I am cooking or doing laundry, I still seem to get more sewing done. Sewing is a hobby so I justify it by doing things at home while sewing. How do you justify sewing for hours with others when so much needs to be done at home such as cooking, cleaning and transporting kids to different activites?
I like both,however we recently moved and oh how I miss my quilting group.We did lots of sewing and helped out with any problems that came up with projects --- also with life in general ! Because I no longer drive I am finding it hard to find another group,I suppose I should make more effort.I go to a craft group within U.3.A but no one there does patchwork.If there is anyone out there near Blaydon Tyne & Wear U.K who would like to get together with me to sew,natter and share a good coffee perhaps they would let me know. Love Letty