Old 10-02-2012, 05:11 AM
grann of 6

I am so glad you guys are adding a little about yourselves. This really helps.

Me....I have 2 dogs, a Great Dane, Heidi, and a Rottie mix, Gus who has 2 bionic knees. They are pretty much my life. I have a very large sewing studio in my basement with 5 Husqvarna Viking sewing machines ranging from the Diamond down to my DGDsrather plain machine. I also have 2 sergers, and a long arm machine. I do quite a bit of machine embroidery, but have TONS of rayon thread, and am in the process of collecting YLI thread for the long arm. I do mostly charity quilting and love charm squares, jelly rolls, and layer cakes. I like mostly all colors. Not too crazy about the oriental stuff, or the ultra modern fabrics. I love batiks. I can't eat chocolate, or drink coffee. I do drink herbal teas, if they're decaf. I have been teased that I have every sewing notion known to man. So I don't need much of anything there. I have almost every ruler around. I also seem to collect free patterns too. I have quite a large collection of decorative sewing doodads, teapots, statues, etc. that I am going to start gifting to people that I think would appreciate them. I just don't have room anymore. Hope this helps. Oh! I love quilting fabric!!!