Old 10-02-2012, 12:08 PM
irishrose

Congratulations, sewNso. I had a feeling it would be you. I hope you like autumn themed fabrics.

I am ready to make some granola. I bought another one at the health food store yesterday that smells like stale oil. It's prepackaged from a good company and not due out until April of next year. The last one was a bulk item so I wasn't as surprised. I will take it back and get the ingredients to make my own. It sounds like your recipe could be baked broken up for granola, Cindy. I do have all the ingredients though I think I'd like less (or no) banana and more other pureed fruit. I'm not a fan of cooked bananas. If I leave it as a cookie, I will have to make either two or three - probably three, otherwise I'd eat the whole thing at once.

I'm tired. I pulled more weeds, did some TV exercises and sewed a strip of blocks in my quilt. I'm having reservations about this being a bazaar quilt, but I don't know what I'd do with it if I don't use it for that. No red or yellow rooms here. Whoops, the laundry room is yellow and pink, but it doesn't need a quilt and certainly not this one with so much red. Off to clean the kitchen before my daughter comes to go out to dinner.

Have a wonderful month, everyone, newcomers and returnees alike. I will post a list on the 4th.
I AM losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy