Old 10-02-2012, 04:46 PM
irishrose

I've made both banana bread and cake, but not for me. I have some little containers of mango, raspberry, strawberry sauce so I can use some of those. Hummingbird cake with bananas, pineapple and pecans with cream cheese frosting has to be good if you like cooked bananas. I'll take mine without the bananas, then it would be a Mexican Wedding cake. I eat a raw banana almost every day for potassium for my heart. Just don't cook them.

My oldest daughter took me to the only waterfall in the lower peninsula of Michigan before we went to dinner. The colors of the trees are magnificent. I thought I wanted my ashes sprinkled at the waterfall, but the hike was a little rough. Two of my daughters would have difficulty, so it's back to the drawing board. I had my phone in my pocket because I forgot my camera. I was so busy trying to stay on the little walking bridge and not slide into the creek after I got across that I forgot to take any pictures. Oh well, mind pictures are better.

I had a meaty omelet and a fruit cup at Bob Evans' for dinner. Off to walk the dogs again and then back to the bazaar quilt. I may go to bed early. I've had more fresh air today than I normally get.