Old 10-02-2012, 05:37 PM
VickiM

Oh, Teri...don't stop even then! You've done such a good job!!! I got my name & did some research on her posts; wish she'd add more here, but can't ask her to--just have to keep hoping. I'm making a few things for her that I hope she will like, will go shopping later after I check to see what I have here that she might be able to use. I think she will get a nice size box. This is so much fun!

I hope the person that got my name has enough to work with...I wasn't sure what to put on that list. One thing I might need to clear up: I have been cleaning out & downsizing things (NOT quilting/sewing related!), so anything I listed is quilting/fabric related; not what we call "dust collectors" (even though I love them, cannot house anymore). I have a cat that adopted our now deceased dog about 6 years ago, he is my "love". He loves furry mice (toys) & doesn't like catnip. He will "kill" any other cat but loves any dog he meets. (We think he lived with dogs while he was ferril) About 3 years ago, while on a visit to our daughter in N.C., we adopted a 11 lb. Shitzu that was rescued from a puppymill, neglect/abuse situation and was about to be "put down". She is mostly blind, has skin problems, a slight heart problem, about 1/2 her teeth are gone...the vet figured she was 6-7 years old at that time, but is the sweetest baby you ever will meet. And now has a life of being spoiled rotten & very pampered. She likes cat-sized fuzzy squeaky toys. Hope this helps my person.

This is such a fun group...can't believe how many pages I have to catch up on if I miss a day! But I laugh alot & that's great...keep up the shinigans people...makes for FUN reading!