Old 10-02-2012, 06:46 PM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
This topic grew by 2 pages as I was reading and trying to catch up

Terri you have this down to a science - we are never letting you off the hook , you will be forever out Head Elf
Science? I don't think so. This year was the worst trying to get names situated and all with allergies and such. I try to do my best to get those that have allergies NOT with someone who has a ton of cats and such. We really don't need our members getting sick. Plus, with the economy the way it is, shipping to outside of the US is always hard to do. I know it's fun to get that package from another country and such, but it's hard, and I do understand. I, myself, am in a bit of a jam this year with paying a mortgage AND rent plus utilities for both places until hubby retires. Money is VERY tight and I save my small allowance so I can splurge every other month or so. I just can't wait until March 15th when he'll be out of the house in VA and up here with me permanently. Now, whether he gets another job, that's a whole new story. I just might have to kill him, but I'm sure I can find a place in the field behind me to bury him lmao