Old 10-03-2012, 05:13 AM
gardnergal970

QuiltE...it's so good to have you back in the saddle and observing. Can't wait to see what your sewing machine has been storing up this past couple of months. I bet it will sew you such beautiful things as a reward for getting it going again. BTW, do you have a name for it?
QNS...you're ready for winter early. I hope that doesn't mean it will come early. We've finally got the final underlayment on the roof...each time we quit we had to put up temporary tar paper so the porch wouldn't get rained out...and now it's raining without any drips inside. Hooray! Now it just has to clear up enough to get the last layer of roofing on. Then we can think about putting the garden and yard to bed for winter. The leaves haven't started falling in earnest yet so that will be a couple of weeks at least. I have about half of my PC blocks on my design wall and have started to figure out my setting block. Everything has to be rearranged for color balance but maybe I can have a couple of pictures for you guys next week. This thing has taken on a life of it's own and nothing else in my sewing room is getting done.