Old 10-03-2012, 05:57 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Thanks GGal ... observing is all I can say for now ... better than not, though. I feel so out of the loop and haven't read any of the back threads in forever!!!!! The first thing I'll be doing when I get back to the sewing room will be a list ... must do, need to do, should do, want to do ... you get the picture! The unforunate part is the want to do's will get put on the back burner for the must do's. All about deadlines and priorities. In my "adopted" family, I have a new Grand Niece that needs a quilt and of course, Christmas is coming and some must do's for that. PC? the must do part of that will be the Bonus Blocks and I vow they will be done on time! I've even been thinking of the pattern and think I have that figured out already ... we'll see how many times I change that thought, before they are made!

I smiled when you wrote ... "The leaves haven't started falling in earnest yet" ... same thing here! They are in their not-quite-the-showiest state right now. The hills where there are masses are showing quite pretty and hopefully this weekend everyone can enjoy them for Thanksgiving. That being said, rain is making a guest appearance ... and sadly with rain, the leaves may start a tumbling before they are at their finest.