View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:17 AM
Elisabrat

ohhh visiting every quilt shop, drooling in my coffee .. the picture of all that beautiful fabric.. ah now that is a good way to wake up. Oh the holiday sounds lovely too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAAYYYYY and Happy Anniversary to you toooooo! Happy Birthday moonworks

I have some new for the troops: I went to Stanford on Monday. The liver transplant team has said I am doing so well that I do not need to come back down until APRIL!!! after twice a week, once a week twice a month once a month well this is jazz news. I am very happy. Second Flash: The kidney transplant team called last night and said.. drum roll.. I made the list for a transplant so now all I have to do is be patient and wait. That was such good news as I had fears because of theother transplant they might veto it. I was so happy I took a nap. lol.. I am tired an awful lot. Seemed like an excellent way to celebrate.

How do you make a quilt block for a quilt instructor? very carefully. I had a tough mental time with that one as I so much wanted to please her, kinda like doing something for your teacher. .. you want a good grade? I could not figure out why I worried the most about this block.. it was tough. She hopefully will like it. If you remember Quiltermomma from the original sign ups I have bugged her with gifting her puppies if she signed up. I sent her that puppy pin cushion, some carmel candies her favorite and wrapped those in puppy fabric.. so now I figure unless I want her bashing me on the head with my puppies I should give it up. I made her a vintage pattern of a basket.. with a kitten in it. Oops. Me and my critters lol for some reason it seemed like the right thing at the time. I think she will be shaking her head at me when she gets it lol sometimes I can not escape me. off to finish the corner blocks for that and to go onto something else.

oh to date I have received 10 blocks from the group. That is a huge percentage .. I have come to think that the smaller groups work faster.. I have 17 out of 37 for my other group in. I can actually see the quilts coming to make sense and its very cool. Have you laid yours out yet to see how they will look? on point? straight, sashing.. wall hangings what have you done with yours I know they did not get thrown in a box without a second looksie.. heck mine are man handled all the time each time one comes in I put a few together to see how it looks. big old kid here.