View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Anastasia

Well I fixed the block and it and BuddysMom's block are gonna go home today. So now I have 2 that are half finished that I need to finish, 4 I need to start, and still waiting on 1 fabric from a side swap.

Yay for new livers... Today I have to go play at Joann's to shop for my secret santa International so I'm going to try to make it real fun. And I totally plan to wrap every darned thing. Going to look for some fabrics that I need to make/finish a few quilted projects. And it appears my ex roommate took all my paints.. *scowl* so I have to get some paints too for some projects.

Jaba, I'm not overly fond of feathers like seems to be the rage right now, but they have their place. But I was watching Sharon Shambers video on marking quilts, and she showed some ways to help do feathers. She doesn't suggest drawing them but she showed how to do it if you draw them, but then says not to panic if you're not exactly on the line. Man I watched a whole bunch of her videos. She's amazingly informative. Learned more in 2 days watching her videos than I have in my 5 months of sewing hehehe. I'm sure you know all those things already but I didn't.

Keep your snow.. I'm enjoying my 60-80's here in MN the last week and a half At least wait til I get past my BDay.. (Happy Bday peoples that i missed bdays) Actually I think they mentioned a possible flurries but they said it was no cause for panic cause it would go away real fast. But I don't think it came. But I guess its going to be in the 50's the rest of the week so I better get out today since it's going to get to 77. Off I go. Have fun while I'm gone.

You all should totally peek at the latest block