View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:36 PM
marytoddliz

I have some sad news and I just don't even know where to turn. Well you know the Quilt I was making for my friend the school teacher, she passed away and it is so sad, I wish there were words in my vocabulary to express the sadness. She had no children of her own, she had a classroom full every year. Her Husband of 46 years died last December and she was diagnosed with breast Cancer in January. We really thought she was going to beat it but, I think her fight just wasn't there with losing her life partner. Anyway she will be one of my Angels that I run for. I am not really sure what I am going to do with the quilt I had planned, I am sure God will show me what to do, but for now it is going into a UFP bin under the bed.

I don't usually spend a lot of time explaining why I run but with this so fresh I just want to share. Too many women die way too young, we need to find a cure. My sister lost her battle when she was only 38. I will keep running until they find a cure~ To my Friend Donna, it was a blessing for me to have known you~

Last edited by marytoddliz; 10-03-2012 at 01:54 PM.