View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Judylee2

Originally Posted by fabricluvr View Post
Hi everyone - i'm seriously considering taking the plunge and have zeroed in on the Babylock Crown Jewel with Quiltmotion software. on monday i will be looking at some APQS machines, but i don't think they'll be able to match the price.

can anyone give me a reason i should not go after the Crown Jewel? i played with one a couple of years ago and will go on saturday to play again and possibly leave a down payment. stop me now!
Hi Fabricluvr,
I am a Jewel owner and have set up and given lessons on the Crown Jewel. They are really srturdy machines, mine is 4 years old and I have had very few problems all of which I was able to get repair by me or parts being shipped at no charge. I have a friend who is trying to sell her Crown and I am so trying to talk her out of it. She wants 6000.00 for the Crown plus the Majestic frame. She does not have the Quilt Motion but it is an easy upgrade. She completed 3 quilts and decided that she was no longer interested. You may email me for her information if you wish. [email protected]
Good luck,
JudyLee2