Old 10-03-2012, 06:45 PM
meanmom

I have made the cookies several times. I am also not a big fan of anything with bananas except for a real banana. They did not really have much of a banana taste. They come out really soft, almost cakelike. If you are going to keep them for more than a couple of days put them in the refrigerator because they get moldy. ( ask me how moldy after a week on the counter, I forgot about them, really gross)
Cindy good luck. I too am having trouble with depression. I have never had to deal with it before like this. My job is really getting me down. I am looking but haven't found anything that works for me yet. I have applied for several but I am pretty sure they are going to be filling them from within. I am applying anyway. I am keeping notes on what is going on there, not sure what I am going to do with it yet. I have been having to drag myself up to my sewing room. I have never had that problem before. The house is getting out of control. I need to get things back in control here. As much as I hate to I have considered medication. When I got a pedicure last month she about freaked out over how tense my feet were. Said I must be a mess. I have to wear a guard at night or I wouldn't have any teeth left. I am not normally a tense person. I have always just been able to go along with things. I am getting a pedicure tomorrow, I am curious what she will say about how tense I am.
I am thinking of calling in sick on Friday. The teacher might be off for a funeral. I f she is off I will go in. If she is there I think I will be sick.(Either sick or sick of it.)