Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 PM
SharonAnne

Fun reading all the posts - most made me laugh, others made me empathetic. And I want Beach Plum Jelly/Jam AND the Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Marionberry, Strawberry, Olaliberry Chocolate Mint Jelly all to myself, OK K?

My memory is short, so forgive me if I missed you by name (I should have written my thoughts down). Glad to hear Shea is improving. Love the new guide dog - what a beauty. And to all who need extra prayers for any reason, I say them every night for all the board members. You all are lovely people and I'm glad to be a part of this group.

SP Clue #1. I found the thing my SP wanted in two sizes yesterday, so SP will be getting 2 of them. I was amazed by the sewing stuff/yarn/notions Tuesday Morning had on sale. I could have bought soooo much stuff, but I refrained a little bit. Did you know that Tuesday Morning is named that because that's the day/time they get their new shipments? My store of choice (I have 3 options) was having a sale and the line was out the door. Since I was at work, I had to wait to go until noon - it's within walking distance of work yippee, although this is hazardous to my wallet. Much of the stuff was gone, but I still got some awesome bargains.

Clue #2. I seem to generally get assigned SP's who are far distant of me. If only mailing their packages would get me frequent flier miles, I'd be in Europe for free by now. No my SP is not across the pond. I have the domestic variety.

Clue #3. Pets are involved

Enough said for now. Good night all.