Old 10-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Elisabrat

Krystyna, no harm meant in the joking about the name its just such a.. sexy name I had to say it and for the record I see a good looking young man now and I think what a nice boy.. lol I cant even imagine sexy and a young boy in the same sentence like being a teacher with a student.. eeeewww big time. I also say hey I got a kid that age, gross gross gross lol I that said am not blind to youthful beauty. It simply doesnt work the same way it used to.

(they are sexy names though blaze and logan someone was a big time romantic when the naming time came)..

doll quilts where were we.. oh yeah Mary Beth is being a brat and sending my dq on tour before it comes home. I think I shall put a spell on her.. maybe its time for a cup of my special tea my dear..or one of my hex dolls.. oh crud never made one of those.. and I like coffee.. plan b. Please? please send it to me first? she wanted me to do that by the way.. it worked I begged. Sheesh. I need a turkey pattern, please send me one ifyou have it and it does not involve my buying a tool to make it or paper piecing. i am desperate. help.. I guess I can buy a handmade one croak and call it good but thats not right.. and too expensive probably anyways.. just one measly turkey you guys for my girl.. oh oh how about a squirrel with acorns! I have those forgot all about them.. tada! I am saved by.. ME>