Old 10-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Barbm

For this swap we will be swapping Bricks. A Brick 3.5” X 6.5”. 1 Fat Quarter will yield 15 Bricks. One of these Bricks will be kept by you and fourteen will be sent to me for the swap. 100% cotton.

For this swap we are sending 5 sets. One set equals 15 bricks. Please make sure that each fat quarter is different so there aren’t too many duplicates.

Please follow these instructions:

1. One set is one fat quarter cut into 3.5” X 6.5 bricks. Please give what you want to receive.
Please keep in mind that swappers should send only things they'd be pleased to get themselves, and please graciously accept whatever they receive. An example is I do shop at Walmart and Joann’s so may bricks will more then likely come from one or the other.

2. Fabric should be washed, dried and ironed. Please make sure the Bricks are not wavy or crooked. Please send what you want to receive. Please consider prewashing a social obligation and courtesy to any who may have allergies and or live in smoke and animal free environments.

3. Label the right side of each brick with your name and forum name so the receiver knows who it is from. Put these in a bag and then into a Flat Rate Envelope (FRE) to send to me.

4. The postage for an FRE is $4.95 and will fit five. In the FRE you will put return address label for me to send to you along with return postage. Please make sure it is in stamp form. They have one stamp that it $4.95 (again this may have changed) at the Post Office. What it costs to send is how much it will cost to receive. You do not need to send the FRE as I can get it from the post office and it will save room for your sets. Just the label and return postage.

5. The sets should be received to me by ____________and will be swapped out and mailed the first week of _________.

6. If you would like to join the swap please PM me with your name and address. I will then send you my name and address so you have it to mail the sets to me. When you send your brick's in the mail, send me a PM so I know to expect them on my doorstep.

This is copied from the swap we did ealrier this year. The postage may have changed as there was an increase in postage this srping also. We'll have to check on this as the post office is closed tomorrow for Columbus Day.

The dates due/mailing are blank as we can decide that when we get some interest shown.

Let me know!