View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:24 AM
katballou

Thank you both Joe and Miriam,

Joe, I didn't see you post anything about getting rid of the mold, guess I missed that part of your post. I should get a picture of the very top of this cabinet to post because the veneer is so bad I think I should take it off and replace it or maybe just not put anything over the solid wood. And when I found this thread I thought I would get Glenn's opinion because I see that he has been doing this to quite a few things and I bet he knows some tips and short cuts. But then all the help I get is great, I have not refinished many pieces of wood furniture, so Thank you Joe.

Miriam, I hope Glenn is catching a few trophy fish, my project can wait, I am in the middle of making things for my Halloween party which is just around the corner and the "White" can wait until even after the holidays if it needs to. I am in no big hurry I have waited and waited to get a Treadle Sewing Machine of my own I can wait to put her in the house.

I will have to get a close-up picture of the top just to show how bad it really is, this picture was only so I could do research on the internet.

Thanks again for the info
Kat