Old 10-04-2012, 06:00 AM
Beeboop71

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
I have a granddog who loves to get dressed up for Halloween. He goes to all the local businesses, and out of town businesses. I'd say he goes about 80 miles one way trick or treating. People call to see if he is coming, so they can get him a special treat. We started going to just local businesses and friends. We would put treats in his pumpkin for him to give out. Yes, he carries his pumpkin in his mouth! Now people ask for him to come and give him boxes and bags of treats. His costumes are too expensive, since he wears a 2xl. This will be his 8th year and he is going to be a dinosaur.
Oh my your granddog sounds absolutely adorable. I do not have any pets at the moment as my 2 cats passed away but we have been discussing getting a small dog. My daughter has been begging for a dog for a long while and she just loves animals. I would totally dress my dog up for halloween if I had one. Some people may think its torture but what fun! Would love to see a picture of your granddog in his halloween costume. Please post...