Old 10-04-2012, 09:16 AM
quiltingfan

Talking

Ok Just a little up date in case you are wondering. After taking all this time to mull it over I have decided that I cut the wrong size strips and triangles. So I am going to scrap what I have done and start over. I was really disappointed in the fact that I have so many strips all ready seed, cut and ready to be swaen together. BUt I can't use them since I know it will affect the over all quilt. and I would always see the mistakes. So I will start fresh. follow the directions to the letter. (I changed it because I thought the measurements were wrong.) wont do that again.. and make my son one the right way.

But not to despair I have always wanted to make a red, white and blue quilt. So will add some red and white to the blue and white and make a scrappy quilt. Will start dreaming of ideas now and looking for some red fabric. I already have ideas so I will be motivated to finish my sons quilt so I can start on the other one. Or maybe I will have to wait because I will be tired of the blue. Either way I know eventually I will make another quilt out of what I have already cut.

thank you for all the advice and support. Will show you the final results when it is done..