View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Robinlee

I am trying to start the GF diet...........Seen a new Doctor last week, and has given me a diet called "Phase One Diet" - it is to help me "free up" and start finding what I am possibly allegic to. They gave me a web site to check out and it has some very interesting articles about the food we should eat.

www.knowthecause.com

I was also told to stay away from some dairy products and no Soy foods. I had a feeling I was allergic to milk, so I only it had it on occassional cereal bowl. I checked out a "Almond Breeze" made from almonds, it is wonderful, need to make sure you shake the carton, but I thought it was great. I was the kid that could drink a gallon of fresh dairy milk growing up in a day or so, so I have had a hard time adjusting to that, but I love the "Almond Breeze in Vanilla".

Thanks for starting this post, I've been meaning to start one, and I've been concentrating on collecting stuff about the diet and using it. Now i need to go through cubbards and throw out stuff, which I am having a hard time, all the money and the great foods I would make from scratch, not liking it, but if I start feeling better and have increased energy and health will be better for it, it will be worth it. Now just to get DH to understand, he needs to do this change too.

Last edited by Robinlee; 10-04-2012 at 09:47 AM.