View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Yosemitesa, do you dance? you said you dance how about one happy dance for all of us, the goofier the better and throw in those old hula hoop moves of yours while your doing it.. run it by the young one and see what he says... waiting waiting waiting ok how did it go? I kid you now fair play you get to dance for us if we have to be happy.. sheesh what a horrible concept happy.. next thing you know we dance too.. ok you dance I would flop on my face.. I do however do this upper body thing since my balance is ok there.. want to see ridiculous I can join you after all.. here it goes one two three.. hey let go of my arm who is holding my arm NOW?
ps love cute lil kittens totally adorable.
LOL...lil man has started this whole hip sway back and forth while he does the head bob when he is watching RIO. He LOVES the music and he dances. I try to sing (which I used to sing in choirs all over) along with the songs and he runs over puts a hand on my mouth and tells me NO momma!!! I laugh so hard! As for dancing from me??? Well, I used to be on dance team, but that is a whole different story. I can Time Warp pretty well. I tried to Cabbage Patch and my 12 year old stepson told me to STOP and DON't EVER do that again. Sadly, I also have video evidence of me in the musical Lil Abner. Oh my...that was a sight. Alright fine, I'll get up from my desk at work and dance...Hold on while I entertain my co-workers. There...they are all laughing now...at least someone is. Uh oh...someone got the "hook" out to pull me off the stage, guess that is a sign I need to get back to work!

Hugs and have a GREAT day!