View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:03 PM
SEGASAL

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
She is beautiful. I have an English that looks just like her, an 8 month old male we have named Oliver we are raising for Leader Dog for the Blind out of Rochester, Michigan. He is the fourth we have raised and once again, he is one of the loves of my life. Many people say they couldn't do what we do because they could not give them up. And raising them for a year and then giving them back is one of the very hardest things to do, but seeing a guide dog working, giving someone confidence and independence makes it all worthwhile. It is very rewarding to see a new owner love our puppy just as much as we did. Best wishes to you and Miss Meadow, may you have a long, blessed relationship.
Yes, He is a very handsome boy, I love him already and he is apart of the family. I want to say Thanks for raising the dogs for leader dogs it is a great thing that you do. I know how hard it must be for you to give them up. I am lucky the organization that I got him from is training him here right with me at home. The organization is called Occupaws, it is a small organization but the trainer is wonderful!