View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Anastasia

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
funny the snowman spoolman was my favorite too maybe its going to roll on over here??? I got a great idea from your nativity I think I can make a couple nuns for a friend of mine, a little spin she will love it.. also going to turn one maybe into a nurse for my favorite nurse at the dialysis place red cross one .. super little ornaments.

I started mine today! just need to add buttons, beads and stitch it together and I will be done. Not much really once you get the concept down.. I sit often for a long time twiddling my thumbs and then its oh heck I can do.. still more to make more homes they need to go to. I truly like making ornaments small, fast to work on and well you get such lovely results really quick so they are rewarding too.. surely all of you feel the same way. Anastasia poor girl your going to get some tired fingers working them to the bones like that.. one more wont kill you would you like my mail to?
That's such a good idea to make all those other professions out of the one ornament And I already have your mail to crazy lady. Maybe you'll get my prototype hahaha.