View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 05:11 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by chairjogger
Pam.. thanks for clarifying ! I ruined my car with pledge ! Sure did shine for a day or two!

I remember pledging our kitchen floor to slide with sock feet, really caused a few spills - the longest run was in front of the refergerator !

So, you see, I do believe too much that i read !

I was in quilt shop yesterday. Did see very long tweezers for sewing small pieces.. So, hmm.. they do make them..

I loved your little quilt ! ^5.. Super job !
Hi chairjogger! Am so glad you responded cuz now I've figured out what the Pledge was all about! hahaha. I was talking Pam and you were talking Pledge - that is so funny!! Bet your car sure did shine though! And guess it was fun sliding all the way to the fridge! You know, I thought you were just joking about the tweezers (haha); then I saw you were serious! So that's why I was joking back with you! No, it was a piece of cake back then to piece that small, but nowadays I would need a whopper of a magnifier!!! Know what you mean about having the steady hands. I have the longest fingers meant for piano playing you've ever seen and they get in the way sometimes! ha Thank you again!

Thank you sandpat!