Old 10-04-2012, 05:37 PM
mcgeeca

I am another who didn't give out much info for SS swap or in my profile. I live with a wonderful man. I have a full time job plus we are raising our 3-1/2 year old granddaughter, Cienna. I am hoping for her to be a future sewer/quilter. She is always into my things and trying to help. She is my favorite critic! She thinks all that her mammie does is beautiful.

I am new to quilting. I am currently working on the embroidery work on my crazy quilt which I made from clothing that belonged to my mother, plus clothing from my daughter and granddaughter... memory quilt. This will be the first quilt I have ever made. Am also in process of making my first table runner. I plan to learn to hand quilt when the quilting time gets here.
I like colors from the entire color spectrum. I like both traditional and contemporary styles of quilts. I have fallen in love with redwork and applique so they are on my "bucket list". Think I am probably like all other quilters when they first start...amazed by all things "quilty".
I honestly do not have any dislikes. I, too, shop at thrift stores so am not offended by receiving items pre-loved by others.

I will be pleased with whatever I receive. The idea that a total stranger will put thought and time into creating a package for me is a gift in itself.