View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:59 PM
nightquilter

My daughter has been for 4 years and it has made a world of difference for her.She got mold and mildew poison at college,this has become a way of life for her.Angies gluton free is a great web site.Any of the products from Pamelas are great.Glutino products are good, have yet to be able to make good homemade bread.I did not realize what all has gluton in it.I was the first to go to our local Ingles market and talk with the manager about carrying gluton free products. I have spent hours in the store and read many labels.The manager will assist you in finding their products. Now we have a bigger selection of items. I also do all of my own vegiges,We raise a beef ,kill wild deer and turkey, I will not tell you it is easy at first but it will become second nature to you ,also suggest to her that she go with you and learn this together, I do not know how old she is but if this a way of life she will need to learn for her self at a young age.Going out to eat has been the biggest problem for her, being 21 and having friends that want to go out is hard untill your habits and knowledge has set.Good luck and I pray the diet will solve you daughters health issues.