Old 10-04-2012, 09:11 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Looks like you Chatty Cathies are on a Sugar High from these sugar bowls!

And some pretty grand ones there are!

JanRN ... a tisket a tasket, I like your sugar basket! Wonderful contrasts on both blocks. And ever so perfectly pieced! Did you get all stocked up for winter snow days?

CarrieM ... catching up with old friends is always more important than stitching! I like the contrasts in the difference of the two blocks ... subtle contrasts to more drama.

Honchey ... leave it to you to master FC the dots and get it all ever so straight! Great contrast with the swirly blue. Me thinks it may be a batik? OMG, you have your western fabrics pretty much used up? Gosh, that wasn't very good planning!!!!!!!!!!

JeanieG ... hahahaha! and you're plugging along? Then there's those of us out in the dust!

MiraB ... another beautiful pair. Is the tan with the blue star a new entry? Works great with your fabrics. Wonder? Hope your Craft Fair FART with your DD was a success. Take Note! Igot the DD right, not DH!! And YIKES!!! You were flooded in for ten days? and we thought our snowstorms were terrible. Nothing like that!!!

DDamsel ... and a howdy to you Missy! Sure hope you are doing what needs to be done, and a-sittin' and a-stitchin' and a-gettin' better!!