View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 05:46 PM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by Barbm
Klue- when you get my blocks, would you look closely at them to be sure they are good enough (talent wise) that I would be able to make a DJ worth completing?

I want to make one but have never paper pieced (bought a book but haven't read it) and am taking a class 11/20 at lqs. Hoping this will be enough to get me througn the DJ.

I think the DJ sftware is the cheapest at Joann's. Going to order it soon. Vacationing at DD's but forgot to bring something to work on and thought we were hitting the lqs on Sat., but haven't so far. Getting withdrawals. Tomorrow a.m. is 2 lqs trip. Can't wait! (And hubby is like- what are you buying? What could you possibly need?) Me and a quilt shop, there will be damage. :)

i got your blocks in the mail yesterday and i've gone over every single block and they are spectacular!!!

you could totally make an entire Jane - these blocks are perfect and you didn't even paper piece them!!!

i would have to paper piece them to get the same results you have, BRAVO!!!!

i say, buy the software and gather your fabric because you're ready to make the Jane - its a milestone quilt that every quilter must make in their lifetime and you're time has come.

have fun shopping at the LQS.