Old 10-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Vanogay

Originally Posted by SEGASAL View Post
Yep, I think that MEADOW should get all of the boxes .... it would make His mommy very happy. Training is going well. We worked at night again tonight and I could not believe that I walked at night in my town and I was not really scared that I would miss something !!! It felt so good!
I think I should have borrowed Meadow. I was out walking yesterday (broad daylight) and tripped and fell. Yep, you guessed it - broke my shoulder. Got the humerus bone right at the shoulder. In a 'stabilizer' - at least it dtdn't require surgery or an overnight in the hospital. Made a three-point landing - got the right knee pretty bad, my left hand and elbow plus the shoulder. Ever saw "The Walking Dead"? That's what I feel like. Pretty sore this a.m.

Now, Secret Pals - I think your boxes were mostly finished (thank goodness), but hubby will have to help with the finishing and the mailing. My boxes stay in the general vicinity of me. I'll try to get them done and mailed early next week as I am movuvg very slowly.