Old 10-05-2012, 03:36 AM
meanmom

OMG Kathleen, I hope it isn't too bad. Let us know your progress. When I had shoulder surgery I managed to sew after a week or so, to keep my sanity. I used my left hand to guide the fabric and very carefully set my right arm up there and just used it a little to guide the fabric. I couldn't rotary cut anything or FMQ but was able to work on some of my simple projects. I had my son rotary cut a few strips for me. Good luck.
I have another grandbaby on the way too. I have one GS and am hoping for a girl also. I would like to do a pink quilt. My daughter isn't due until late April so it will be a while until we know the sex. My Son and DIL said they are going to try to make a baby soon. My son is blond haired with blue eyes and his wife is Japanese. Should make a very pretty baby.
I called in sick today, because I can. I plan on sewing pretty much all day. I do have to do a little cleaning since my daughter, SIL, and grandson will be staying here this weekend. Too much stuff laying around for a 2 year old to be in the house.
I am going to make the breakfast cookies right now since I have 2 dying bananas on the kitchen counter.