Old 10-05-2012, 06:20 AM
Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by sapdoggie View Post
I am right here - Missy Now don't you get too big for your britches young'n

Some of us are still working for a living you know

dottie dodge- come on down and pick me up on the way to Houston. I can help with gas for your car and I promise I will only want to stop at quilt shops and love on the fabric. I won't fill the car up with extra fabric so there will be plenty of room for your fabric
YES!!! Both of y'all come down and play. Besides dottie dodge, you won't need a heater here. It will be 91 here today. Bring your shorts and swimsuit!!! Where else can you really go swimming in October??? Besides, I could REALLY use some retail therapy today. Hubby's wedding ring came back in yesterday (long story short, the jeweler who worked on his ring for maintenance messed it up really bad, it has been off trying to be fixed for over 2 months now and had to have natural sapphire specially cut, etc.) well, 2 of the NEW sapphires are missing corners and 1 is scratched, so they are ordering 4 new ones again. Then today I went to put hubby's check in the bank at the drive thru teller and my ring got stuck in the stupid housing case for the tube you send your stuff in. I finally got it out to an off set diamond and my prongs are all in the wrong places, so it is going into the shop today. I really need some retail therapy.

REBEL!!! I found 3 different teacup/teapot fabrics at Hobby Lobby, so I decided to buy ALL THREE!!! One was that red one, one was green and the other was pink. Really pretty. Oh, and too big for my britches, honey I've been trying to wiggle my hiney back into my britches. Too much yummy food lately, time to go back to my less is more concept.