View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:58 AM
LLWinston44

Default ""Layout HELP!"" Quilt finally done!!

Yay! And I do love it. Now to get it quilted and come to terms with actually parting with it. lol Just to retell the story, this is for my sons 'friend'. He's in Afghanistan and they'll re-evaluate their relationship when he get's home. They were high school sweethearts first couple years of HS. I loved her then and even though they broke up, she and I remained close, discreetly of course, and I love her as though she were one of my own. Our whole family does. So when he asked for her phone number late last year, I was hesitant to give it to him.... Knowing she still loved him, but not sure where he stood (having just gotten divorced from a cheater).... However, I gave it to him and they reconnected. They were inseparable before he left for Afghanistan. Yay!! I would LOVE for them to end up together. They have ALWAYS been pulled together by their own connection, but the timing was never right. Please say some prayers for them ladies!! )

ANYHOW, after all the layout problems I had, here's what I ended up with. I love it.
Attached Thumbnails finished-quilt.jpg