Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Pam 304

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
Irish I have decided I am sick tomorrow (cough, cough). I wouldn't waste a sick day being out if the teacher was out. What would be the fun in that. I also wouldn't do that to the other aide or the kids. They have been having trouble getting subs this year so there is a good chance there won't be one. They lowered the pay a lot. They can't hardly find aides for the teachers either. The principal was stuck in a classroom part of the day last week. I hope the teacher has fun changing all the diapers tomorrow, including two ton Tilly. We have a little girl in 1st grade in a wheelchair who is a brut. she weighs at least 80 pounds and constantly tries to hit, pull hair and kick. She is awful to change, I got kicked in the head today. I feel like I have been in a wrestling match most days after changing her. Is it wrong to hope she is in rare form again tomorrow.
I plan on a little cleaning, and then going up and hiding out in my quilt room all day. I have a baby quilt to quilt and bind. I am also doing the 50 paper pieced stars group and am a couple of weeks behind. So I hope to catch up tomorrow. I also really want to do the New York beauty group. That just started this week. Not sure about it yet. I might even eat some chocolate!!!
Have you ever been hit by a flying high top tennis shoe...by a six foot adult. Or hit square in the middle of the back with a fist ..... oh the hardest one is hair pulling.... or bit so close to the nipple it wasn't even funny. I worked in a group home for adult with mental retardation. I loved the job but I hurt my back and that was the end of the story. Oh the one that bit could bite through a leather jacket ....he also bit my arm and had to have a tetnus shot.... as you know by now I can't spell but just pretend you know what I am saying..LOL LOL