Old 10-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Jim's Gem

I'm so sorry you fell and hurt yourself Kathleen. NO FUN

I have a new grandbaby due at Christmas. They didn't want to know this time. They also have a little boy, Isaac, who is almost 17 mos. I also have a grand daughter that's 9 mos tomorrow. I will take anything!!!

I have quilted most of my Pineapple quilt but ran out of my thread. I found another spool and as soon as I finish my lunch I am going to finish quilting that puppy and get the binding sewn on. I want to show that quilt and my X-blocks quilt at guild meeting Tuesday. The x-blocks just needs the hand sewing of the back of the binding to finish.

This weekend is our UFO weekend at church. So at 5:00 I will haul my sewing machine and some projects to the church. I will probably work until 11 tonight and then will head over from 9:30 to 3 tomorrow.

I had wanted to go to the Harvest Festival at our Fairgrounds today, but after just hitting one quilt shop, one sporting goods shop, and Cost Plus, yesterday, I decided that if my foot hurt with that little bit of walking, I would not be able to make it thru the Festival today. I sure am looking forward to someday being able to walk "normal" again!!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!