View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:09 PM
urgodschild2

Elisabrat.....I got the same message and I went to check it out. The three people were people I didn't even know and then they wanted me to refriend them. NOT> I left that site as I have no idea what the heck it is. It is connected to facebook somehow but it's ok......I know who my real friends are. LOL

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Hello is it just me or are you also sick of being unfriended by three people ? i get that message all the time at the top of the quilting board header and well sheesh if i lost friends at that rate there would be a big problem and its creepy you know.. how does the computer know who dumped me?? sigh my ego is tanking right now big time.. big time.

on that wonderful note I am working on humane society blocks now for the kitties and sending Sue S your block home.. getting there I am really getting there. This is exciting for me tada! a big goal I set and I am going to do it.. wonderful all in all when a few months ago I set zero goals. I got rid of almost everything I had and here I am.. setting and meeting goals. Its a good day even if my friends are jumping ship (not even on facebook or any of those things way too funny how they dump me anyways good thing I am not joining complexion number one would set in)