Old 10-05-2012, 02:16 PM
meanmom

Well I didn't get to make the cookies today. I smooshed the bananas and went to get the oatmeal out of the closet. There was only about 1/2 cup left. So I made pumpkin- zucchini bread and used the banana instead of oil in the recipe. I usually use applesauce but bananas work fine. You can smell the bananas when it is baking but I can't taste it in the bread.
I spent the majority of my day off filling out job applications. OMG some of them are a pain. Not too confident about my chances. I think most of them are for inside transfers. Oh well now they have my application on file.
I finally started FMQ a baby quilt that has been sitting here for a month waiting to be quilted. I couldn't decide what to do. So far I have done some stippling in one part and am echo quilting around my owls. I am just making it up as I go along. The recipient doesn't sew so will love whatever I do to it.
It was 80 yesterday ad this morning. The temperature is dropping rapidly. I had the windows open. It is supposed to be 30 on Sunday. I might end up with a real sinus infection if this keeps up.