Old 10-05-2012, 06:53 PM
nancia

purtercat92-- i agree with you! i only have rescued animals. my dogs are cocker spaniels. i call them 'the ladies' as they are 7 and 8, so not young or old. my cats are 20 and 4, about. i know we will lose simon someday, but till then he is my buddy. it was love at first sight for both of us. tiger is 4ish and an orange marmalade . anybody who has had an orange cat knows they are all love! he comes from a home of abuse and neglect. simon has been mine since 4 months old and prior to that was with a doting foster mom, so gratefully has never been abused in any way. i would love more but the 'ranger' (dh) says we have a full house. don't want to hoard, just hate pets in cages and without loved ones. i always want to adopt the oldest animals but dh won't let me because i will cry when they pass. aren't they entitled to at least that?
if my santa needs more info it's easy! i love brights, batiks, and romantic fabrics. i'm collecting cowboy prints, mostly juvenile. i adore kaffe fassett, amy butler, modern quilts and art quilts, jason yenter,and valori wells. and i love snickerdoodles!!!