Old 10-05-2012, 07:19 PM
irishrose

I had to laugh at the something ate the tuna - around here it could be a coyote or a bear.

If you have four blocks done, you are 1/3 done. You have to remember I come from a long background of apparel sewing. When the Prayers and Squares Coordinator asked me to be one of the 12 quilt makers just as my doctor took my fun of substitute para pro-ing away from me, it was a window opening. I jumped in and didn't look back. I didn't find out until much later that partial seams were considered difficult. Apparently M Hawley gives good instructions. There are other quilts in her FQ books that I want to try if I ever get caught up with the 'have to' ones. I think figuring out how to lay that one out on the diagonal was the hardest part. It's so much easier with a design wall rather than the LR floor. That and the color - I don't like blue and particularly Country Blue. Thank goodness for the burgundy and the print from WalMart.

I need to jumpstart a weight loss. Vegetarian for a few days? An icky drink concoction?

The pain clinic that did the steroid injections in my SI joints in my back is one of the four in the state to receive the meningitis tainted steroids. I will probably be getting a phone call Monday.

I finished my chicken/rice soup and a butternut squash for dinner. For some reason, I'm not hungry tonight. Usually this is my 'starving' time. Maybe I need a squash every evening.

To the farm market tomorrow. I want a cauliflower and I saw some Jonagold apples there one day. I have a friend who likes them like I like Michigan McIntoshes, so I will get him some.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.